Welcome to Communications Interpreting. We provide high-quality, value-for-money professional communication services for deaf and deafblind people:
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Speech to text Reporters
- Interpreters for Deafblind People: using Visual frame, Hands-on or Deafblind Manual communication methods
- Deaf Relay Interpreters
- Sign Language Translators
(For more information about the types of communication professionals available please click on www.nrcpd.org.uk)
All of our communication professionals have been checked at an enhanced level with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). They are registered with the National Register of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People (NRCPD) ensuring that they have the correct experience and are undertaking continual professional development.
To request a service simply contact our experienced bookings and co-ordination team who can source a suitable communication professional from our staff team and/or our pool of external interpreters and translators.
Our services are competitively priced and user-friendly. We aim to accommodate your needs in a diverse range of domains, including:
- Workplace interviews and on-going communication in the workplace
- Health (including mental health, hospitals, GP)
- Social care appointments
- Meetings and AGMs
- Training events
- Events and conferences
- School, college and university settings
- Legal appointments
- Police interviews, court settings and tribunals
- Social occasions
Service can be provided on an ad-hoc basis although frequent uses may prefer a contract arrangement or a Service Level Agreement.