Action Deafness is working partnership with the Ellis Guilford School and Sports College to provide sign language courses starting in September at our great new venue.
Jaz Mann, Head of Services at Action Deafness, said, “I’m impressed with the ethics of the school, and their motivation to offer British Sign Language courses at Levels 1, 2 and 3. It’s a great opportunity to work together, reaching out into the community to encourage people to learn, ultimately improving hearing people’s ability to communicate with deaf people’”.
Carl Travis, Sports Centre Supervisor/Marketing & Facilities Officer at Ellis Guilford School and Sports College, commented, “In the past we have delivered similar courses which were really popular, and it was sad when they finished. It’s therefore fantastic to have the opportunity to deliver them again now in conjunction with Action Deafness, as a great addition to the activities we currently offer in the community.”
A great opportunity for two organisations to come together to offer an exciting, challenging and fun course, that also has a positive use in the community!
Why choose us?
- Delivered by qualified and experienced deaf tutors with proven track records
- Flexible payment plans including 3 or 5 instalments, or monthly payment
- 15% off Signature products to help with students’ learning
- Eligible for NUS card and its thousands of discounts
- 24+ Advanced Learning Loans for people over 24 who can be employed or unemployed, to help with some or all of the course costs, and you don’t start repaying until your salary reaches £21,000