AD Communication Interpreting is the sole provider of Sign Language Interpreter services to SignLive. SignLive is a Deaf-led organisation providing a Video on line interpreting platform for remotely-based interpreters. The service is available at short notice to enable immediate, real-time, on-line communication.
SignLive offers the following:
- Quick, reliable access to fully qualified & NRCPD-registered interpreters
- Access to the service from PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Accessible from fixed broadband, wifi and mobile broadband networks
- Interpreters on demand in an emergency or at short notice
It is secure!
- All Interpreters provided to SignLive are qualified and registered with the NRCPD to ensure a confidential and professional service.
- Sign Live software is ISO 9001 & 27001 (information & security) compliant.
- Customer details and the nature of the calls are confidential
- Video calls are secure and cannot be intercepted
- No customer is aware of any details of other callers on the system.
It is cost-effective!
Public and private sector commissioners consider this service to be more cost-effective for short appointments or phone calls when compared to using a face-to-face BSL Interpreter. SignLive charges in one minute increments so there are no minimum hourly fees and there are no travel costs, which are usually associated with interpreters travelling to an assignment.
‘We are proud that SignLive is now a thriving video online interpreting service. We supply a professional service of the highest quality, facilitating effective communication between our valued customers.’
Nigel Cleaver, Head of Communications Interpreting